The objects of our organisation in Australia are:
- to promote sustainable aquaculture development as a catalyst for change as a means of improving the nutrition and health of people, to foster social and economic development.
- to promote and support responsible and sustainable aquaculture to alleviate poverty and malnutrition and to enhance food security for disadvantaged people.
- To ensure direct action to make a difference in the lives of disadvantaged people through aquaculture
- To collaborate with like-minded organisations to maximise opportunities to promote sustainable aquaculture in developing nations.
- To provide a platform for aquaculture professionals to come together and provide service to the disadvantaged.
We will do this specifically by engaging in: