Current Projects and Field Activities
We are continuing to build on our Strategy by:
- creating networks in Women/Gender, Schools/Students and Indigenous activities
- building on our Volunteer base as that is crucial to our activities
- expanding our collaborations with various groups worldwide
- continuing work in La Pesca/Tampico, Mexico with our first Aquaculture Learning Centre and now expanding to Kerala, India and and are seeking to develop that activity in other centres
- promoting our activities through meetings
Farmer-to-Farmer Program and other Reports
There have been a number of field trips under the USAID Farmer-to-Farmer program funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
These completed trip reports and others in which our volunteers engage are posted on our Completed Projects page; they are listed by country and date.
We will share new trip reports as they become available.