Aquaculture & Fisheries Societies (information; conferences; publications; magazines)
- American Fisheries Society
- Asian Fisheries Society
- European Aquaculture Society
- World Aquaculture Society
Aquaculture Magazines & Newsletters (information; equipment; services; consultants)
- Aquaculture Asia
- Aquaculture Asia Pacific
- Aquaculture Europe Magazine
- Aquaculture Health International
- Aquaculture North America
- Global Aquaculture Advocate
- EUROFISH Magazine
- FAO Aquaculture Newsletter
- Fishfarmer Magazine
- Fish Farming International
- GrowFish eNewsletter
- Hatchery International
- INFOFISH International
- Intervet Animal Health Newsletter
- Shrimp News International
- World Aquaculture
- Aquaculture Network for the Americas
- FAO Fisheries and Aquaculture Department
- Network of Aquaculture Centres in Asia-Pacific – NACA
- Sustainable Aquaculture Research Networks in Sub Saharan Africa – SARNISSA
- WorldFish Center
Links to Other Sources of Aquaculture Information
- Delaware Aquaculture Resource Center
- Southern Regional Aquaculture Center fact sheets
- The Aquaculture Communications Group (ACG)
- ACG Aquaculture Science & Technology Blog
Research Results in Aquaculture
Free or reduced rate online access to the latest research findings in aquaculture that have been published in many of the leading aquaculture journals is available through AGORA (Access to Global Online Research in Agriculture).
Relevant journals in this facility include Aquaculture, Aquaculture International, Aquaculture Nutrition, and Aquaculture Research.
Potential participants in this scheme need to register with FAO. Currently, those eligible to join this scheme have to:
- be located in a country that had an annual GNI/caput of US$1000 or less at 31 December 2000;
- be research or government institutions in agriculture and related biological, environmental and social sciences;
- have compatable internet and computer facilities.
Full details of this scheme can be found at AGORA.
Scientific Journals & Books
- Asian Fisheries Science
- Aquaculture Research*
- Aquaculture International*
- Aquaculture Nutrition*
- Journal of the World Aquaculture Society
- Wiley: Aquaculture, Fisheries & Fish Science
* see also ‘Research Results’ above.
Add to the Information on this Page
The information on this page will be periodically reviewed and updated. Please inform the Webmaster of any errors.
AwF would be glad to post the website addresses of other organizations but requests an annual donation to AwF for this service.
The following organizations may be interested in this facility:
- educational institutes offering training and research facilities in aquaculture
- suppliers of aquaculture equipment (tanks, pumps, nets, etc.)
- suppliers of aquaculture consumables (feeds, medications, etc.)
- aquaculture consultants
If you would like to see your organization listed on this website, please contact the Webmaster.