Aquaculture Elsevier Conference, 3-7 November 2013, Las Palmas, Gran Canaria, Spain
Category : Updates
The Aquaculture Elsevier Conference: To the Next 40 Years of Sustainable Global Aquaculture, will be held 3-7 November 2013 at the Palacio de Congresos de Canarias in Las Palmas, Gran Canaria, Spain.
This conference will not only celebrate the last 40 years of outstanding science accomplishments in aquaculture it will identify the top science challenges for the next generation of global aquaculture. The conference will be essential for helping assist in a generational change to new leaders for the next science accomplishments needed to double global aquaculture production. You should attend if you are at the cutting edge of science understanding genetics, diseases, feeds, ecological interactions, and sustainable systems.
- Aquaculture hatcheries: Science advances and future research needs
- Combining marker assisted selection with classic selection programs
- Transdisciplinary research needs for the expansion of aquaculture in rural economies
- Raw materials and feed ingredients needed for the future of aquaculture
- Interactions of aquaculture and the environment
- Research institutions and research strategies in aquaculture
Abstracts now being accepted, please visit conference website.